Ask yourself some questions
- ritual is the universal
umbrella to perform
practical magic, intended
to cause changes in mind, tangible world and extradimensional realm
- ritual uses
dissolution of the ego-mask(s)
to facilitate entering magical state
of consciounsness where
time and place are not limited
by the normal laws of physics.
- we have exchange centers allowing
us to communicate with the extradimensional otherworld
where truth, beauty, intuition and other ideals reside, but from where we can also perceive
and influence the future.
- there is, apart from linear time, a magical time dimension that allows prophecy and is where free will acts.
- two different time dimensions fit in modern quantum
- time is the manifestation
vehicle of consciousness
psyche uses different programs, running on the same hardware, that can be
identified as ego-masks with different memories, intelligence, sexual
preferences and ailments.
- the medical world does not recognize our different masks and treats diseases symptomatically only, mostly ignoring the roots of diseases are internal conflicts between subpersonalities or masks.
- parapsychological research ignores the
different mask states and thus yields minimal results in proving there is
an extradimensional reality.
- ritual and use
of psychedelics and herbal medicine
is inherited from the animal kingdom
- dreaming is an
evolutionary heritage from the plant kingdom.
- male circumcision is
the tribal marking of a magic
- the Pyramids, Stonehenge and many similar monuments were
DNA-healing places, erected in a time when humans understood much more
about our relationship with the otherworld and the cosmos.
In this book
you will find material that will at least change your perspective concerning
these issues and many more.